[Seaside] [VW7.4.1] The page cannot be displayed

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Oct 30 16:16:53 UTC 2006

We've had this problem as well, especially under simulated load (0-byte
Webtoolkit. I've been meaning to come up with a decent test case for
Michel and Alan (he's expressed interest in trying to figure it out),
but haven't really had a chance to commit any significant amount of time
to it. Still planning on it though...

Hope this helps,

-Boris

--