[Seaside] Commanche image file problem

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Thu Sep 7 19:30:27 UTC 2006

Ausome, that fixed it.  Thanks.  I just downloaded a 3.9 image from the
ftp server and then used the Pier install
in squeak map which pulled in Comanche and everything.  I have not been
able to figure out how to use Monticello yet (the files I think I should
download are already bold, and I figure that means I have them already?).