[Seaside] music remixer

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Fri Sep 22 22:33:47 UTC 2006

Jay Hardesty wrote:
> Should hopefully be working again now - just got
> home and restarted it.  I imagine it'll be pretty
> unreliable until I work out the kinks  (the underlying
> app is solid, but my Seaside connection seems to
> get confused easily).
>
> Thanks for being brave enough to try it out -
> let me know if it continues not to work for you
It now allows me to go to the qtone page. thanks
Seems to fill in notes when I select random (etc) according to the
instructions below.
However, I don't see a transport to play. A tune name does get created
under the notes, but no transport is present.

I'm on linux, FC5 and I tried it with both Firefox and Opera 9