[Seaside] Tidying up

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 09:03:31 UTC 2006

Since I've missed you saying you tried 'chase pointers' on some of
these instances, I'll mention it.  It's available in the Inspector
yellow button menu.

HTH,
Steve

On 9/25/06, Keith Hodges <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I am looking at my image to try and clean it up a bit. Having
> clearedCaches I can still find
>
> 78 instances of WASession,
> 702 instances of EscapeContinuation,
> 722 instances of ResponseContinuation,
> 905 instances of WACurrentSession,
> 865 instances of WARenderCanvas.
>
> and so on...
>
> any ideas where to look to get the image to let go and let garbage?
>
> Keith

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank
Paradise is exactly where you are
right now...only much, much better.    -- Laurie Anderson