[Seaside] Why seaside really sucks! COMMMMMMMENTS are MISSING

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Fri Apr 6 16:03:33 UTC 2007

> This is not easy for me to say that because I appreciate the work of  Avi,
> Lukas and Philippe.
> But I'm sorry to say that but seaside sucks! Not because of the code  or
> the concepts.
> But because there is really not enough comments. Really! It is really
> difficult to understand a simple
> method is doing and if it makes sense to specialize it.

I also don't want to take for granted all the hard work that goes into
Seaside.  We have managed to leverage it pretty well with Run BASIC, but
there is a sense of frustration that we have not really tapped into what it
can do.  This is especially true when it comes to SeasideAsync and
Scriptaculous.  Better comments would probably go a long way.

In any case thanks for Seaside.  I love it!

-Carl Gundel
http://www.runbasic.com