[Seaside] Re: Why seaside really sucks! COMMMMMMMENTS are MISSING

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Thu Apr 12 20:28:11 UTC 2007

Comments should also tell about implicit conventions.
Remember my post on squeak dev about morphic heading

I do not know the unit (degrees radians ?)
I do not know the origin (toward upscreen, right ?)
I do not know direction (clockwise, counter clockwise ?)

Reverse engineering the code is not the fastest way to the information...

As for the first person, remember objects know about themselves, this is
called reflexivity (self = ego = I).

Nicolas