[Seaside] Usage of Canvas' #select and #labels

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 02:11:23 UTC 2007

On 08 Apr 2007, at 09:19 , Rick Flower wrote:

> OK -- here's a quick fix to the SeasideAsync version of
> #liveCallback.. This version fixes the issue but only for single
> selections -- not multiples -- I've got no code that uses multiples
> currently and am not really sure what modifications need to be done
> at this point.  Perhaps someone could make the relevant updates for
> that case?  Anyway, below is the modified code -- feel free to
> change the logic, but it seems to work in my case.

Hi Rick,
Thanks for the contribution. I just integrated your fix, see
- VisualWorks Public Store : 2.6b1.61.0
- Squeak : SeasideAsync-mb.61.mcz
I used a slightly different implementation so that it works also for
multiple selections, although I have problems to imagine real
situations where combining #beMultiple and #beOptional would make sense.
Enjoy.
Michel