[Seaside] How to implement the classical email confirmationwithseaside

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Apr 28 13:29:48 UTC 2007

> > PD: thanks for the reference of look into SqueakSource code
> I haven't
> > see it yet. I think I can download it from SqueakSource itself.
>
> Yes, it is on SqueakSource, however it uses a very old
> version of Seaside. The thing with the mail should still work.
>
> Lukas

Lukas, after loading SmaCC Runtime 4 into a brand new
Squeak3.9-final-7067.image in a Windows system, I've opened the Monticello
repository of SqueakSource and pointed SqueakSource-lr.1016.mcz. It started
to load until it informs about an error:
'MacOSGraphVizGenerator  external calls  runWithSystemFramework:'

Should I try another version? Of SqueakSource? Of squeak itself?

Regards,

Sebastian
PD: By the way I've also see that when pointing to the Seaside2.6a2 of that
repository it brings an error when cliked.