[Seaside] How to implement the classical email confirmationwithseaside

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 13:52:49 UTC 2007

> Lukas, after loading SmaCC Runtime 4 into a brand new
> Squeak3.9-final-7067.image in a Windows system, I've opened the Monticello
> repository of SqueakSource and pointed SqueakSource-lr.1016.mcz. It started
> to load until it informs about an error:
> 'MacOSGraphVizGenerator  external calls  runWithSystemFramework:'

There is a nice write-up on how to load SqueakSource:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/beginners/2006-December/001610.html

> Should I try another version? Of SqueakSource? Of squeak itself?

Just to see how to mail the forgotten password it is probably not
worth the trouble to load all the right dependencies. You might just
want to have a look at the implementation from the Monticello browser.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli