[Seaside] a sidebar which displays another component ?

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 12:55:03 UTC 2007

Patrick Collison wrote:
> On 27/04/07, John Thornborrow <john at pinesoft.co.uk> wrote:
>> Currently I pass it semi-explicity. I have an abstract component which
>> is a subclass of WAComponent, which has the methods #registry: and
>> #registry, then all my site components are subclasses of the abstract
>> component
>
> Ah, ok, I see. Am I misunderstanding things, or would it be possible
> to do this by storing the registry in a subclass of WASession, which
> would then be automatically available to all subclasses without ever
> having to explicitly pass it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Patrick

    Possibly, I am unsure. But you would need to make a change or two,
to ensure that your subclass would be used in place of WASession.

Regards,
John.

www.pinesoft.co.uk

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA