[Seaside] Tooltip in Seaside 2.8 Not Working

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:57:43 UTC 2007

2007/8/26, Rajeev Lochan <lochan94 at gmail.com>:
> Thanks Philippe,
>
> I tweaked around and changed the mentioned methods. Now I have a working
> model. I have attached Reflection-raj.0.mcz with this mail. I tried to
> upload on Seachart, but couldn't as probably, I dont have permission to do
> so.

That's strange. The repository has public write access. Anyway I added
you as a developer. Contact me if you have any further problems.

> Anyways, you please upload it.

Done. I made some small changes.

> Why is it that IE behaves so different from Firefox. I am almost done with
> my new web app using Seaside. Now, CSS looks good with Firefox, but when I
> open in IE, everything is in a poor state. Can you suggest any reference
> material from where I can pick up hints on what changes I have to make in
> CSS for IE. I am thinking of using userAgent method to find out which
> browser it is and render the CSS accordingly.

Welcome to the real world. IE is the scourge of web development. It is
the browser with the worst standards support. With IE 7 things are a
bit less bad than in IE 6 but still worse than anywhere else. If you
consider doing specif stuff for IE consider conditional comments. They
work really reliably.

Cheers
Philippe