[Seaside] Options to distribute Squeak (Seaside) app withoutsource code

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Tue Dec 4 02:51:57 UTC 2007

But if you strip out the right development tool stuff when you package your
app that can make it very hard for people to look at the decompiled
bytecode.  Remove inspectors, browsers, the decompiler, etc. and also make
sure that no Smalltalk code can be filed in so that the tools can't be added
back in.  You should be okay in theory against most would be hackers.  The
only way to examine the application then would be to have some sort of image
file browsing tool.

-Carl Gundel, author of Liberty BASIC
http://www.libertybasic.com

From: "David Mitchell" <david.mitchell at gmail.com>