[Seaside] Persistence in VW

Oleg Richards orichards at mail.ru
Wed Dec 12 06:14:01 UTC 2007

Hello Boris and Michael!

Thanks for your advises. I want to ask for a few more questions:

I have a lot of inheritance: Template - Flow template; different kind of
rows; reconciliated report. How will they work?

Currently i am storing all data in class side dictionaries and a lot of
binding was done with dictionaries too. Can i keep them or i should remake
bindings for the relation needs through ids.

Should i keep my dictionaries or i should make afinders un database in place
of them?

And main problem: I have a report object which stores a values in hash where
the row code (3 letter) is a key and money amount is a value. How can i
store this in db using glorp? I dont have special class for it, so how to do
mapping? Can u show me example?

Boris are you using ActiveRecord and GLORP too?

Oleg