[Seaside] [ANN] Update Seaside tutorial

michaelperscheid at gmx.de michaelperscheid at gmx.de
Sat Dec 29 17:32:26 UTC 2007

Dear list,

The Seaside tutorial of the Software Architecture Group
(Hasso-Plattner-Institut, University of Potsdam) is available in a new
version. We have inserted new contents, like persistence with Magma or a
new chapter about Magritte. Other parts have been improved with the help
of the community.
Thanks for all the replies and hints we have received after the first
release.

As noticed by Randal, there are currently many URL rewrites when calling
a tutorial page. The tutorial will move from
http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial to
http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/swa/seaside/tutorial. We have already
prepared some things, that is why there are so many rewrites. It will
change soon.

Have a look at the new URL:
http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/swa/seaside/tutorial

Furthermore we are still thankful for every feedback we get from you.

Regards
David Tibbe and Michael Perscheid