[Seaside] CSS URLs

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Fri Feb 2 15:06:07 UTC 2007

Michel Bany wrote:

> On 02 Feb 2007, at 07:07 , Rick Flower wrote:
>
>> Michel Bany wrote:
>>> [ ... ]
>>>
>>> With the above in place you can now have things like this in your css:
>>>     url("/seaside/images/SlidingDoors/bg.gif")
>> Michel --
>>
>> I've got my VW installation now using a custom servlet setup based on
>> some directions that you wrote up last March for someone on this
>> list.. So, all is fine and dandy and works, except I find now that
>> the SeasideWebDesigner tool can no longer find its image files such
>> as the one mentioned above..  I suspect I need to somehow tell it to
>> look elsewhere or put some sort of setting in my webtools.ini file..
>> Any ideas on how to proceed?
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> Have you tried this
>
>     url("/seaside/go/images/SlidingDoors/bg.gif")

Michel --

I see this problem when I try to use the SeasideWebDesigner -- I get an
error w/ VW complaining that it can't find the above mentioned file (and
left.gif if I recall as well).. I'm sure it's because I've re-org'd my
site layout and changed the VW config files by following the directions
you laid out here :

http://archivesat.com/The_Squeak_Enterprise_Aubergines_Server_-_general_discussion./thread233818.htm

Anyway, if you've got any ideas of things to try...

Thanks!