[Seaside] WAHtmlDocument>>comment:

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Feb 13 22:20:14 UTC 2007

Just to give you some context, I was looking for a way to put hidden
tokens into the output so that our server monitoring software could look
them up and comments seemed like an appropriate venue, semantically
speaking. I guess I could have added a div with display:none, but it
just didn't seem right as these are definitely not part of the page

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5

boris at deepcovelabs.com