[Seaside] Debugging -> Hanging

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Wed Feb 21 08:04:53 UTC 2007

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:18:48 -0800, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com>
wrote:

> There are some places that are a bit difficult to debug, e.g. just
> before a #call: where the web browser expects interaction from the
> client. Since the new request then is processed within a new process
> your old debugger just stucks ... Is that what you experience?

It could be (trying to reproduce now). Is there any escape?

Huh. Now I'm getting...

MessageNotUnderstood: WARenderCanvas>>tableRowWith:with:

I think I'm going to reinstall.

Oh, hey, there's something else: I'm using Squeak 3.9 (in general) but
when I start the Seaside image it says it's looking for SqueakV3.sources
(instead of SqueakV39 sources). Should I be using Squeak 3.8? If not,
should I just move my SqueakV3.sources (from previous installations) into
the Squeak 3.9 directory?

Thanks for any help!