[Seaside] upgrading methods

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Fri Feb 23 15:43:08 UTC 2007

Philippe Marschall wrote:
> FileLibrary is part of Seaside since October last year and since then
> has been developed inside Seaside. Merging it is not a clever idea.

Clever or not, there are several comments on this ml that suggested
merging was preferable to loading. Don't know who said it. In fact, I
'loaded' my first upgrade test of Seaside/Magritte/Pier. It was
disastrous. At least now I have the latest Seaside running ;-)

But, be that as it may, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!
You've been very helpful.

brad