[Seaside] So where is the "release" version of 3.7?

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Wed Feb 28 17:46:05 UTC 2007

Boris Popov wrote:
> Definitely don't want to see the same run-and-gun that's happening in
> Squeak overall :) Progress is good, but being a little more organized
> and explicit about what each version means would be great.
>
> -Boris

Someone just needs to step up to maintaining a few universes (e.g.
Seaside base, Seaside/Scriptaculous, Pier, etc.  I'm not sure how they
work, maybe we can have and make packages optional) that handle this,
and we can forget about worrying what version numbers mean.  The version
numbers wont help you with the dependencies anyway.