[Seaside] ShoreComponents/Scriptaculous incompatibility

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 14:38:01 UTC 2007

> I have seen this problem with incompatibility of ShoreComponents and newer
> versions of Scriptaculous but I haven't time to find the source of this
> problem. But I plan to fix it as soon as possible. Thanks

Are there some conflicts?

Unfortunately Scriptaculous adds quite a lot of extension methods to
WACanvas. The latest published version already has a new factory class
that should collect these methods at a different place. However I
doubt that I will be able to remove those extension methods
immediately as there is a lot of code depending on them.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli