[Seaside] [ANN] Magma 1.0r39
chris at funkyobjects.org
Wed Jan 24 05:11:34 UTC 2007
I have just posted a new version of Magma with Keith Hodges'
relative-path support enhancement. Now that they are officially
included, I hope Keith will update his
Seaside-Magma-Pier (wiki out of the box) image.
There are number of other minor enhancements, fixes and performance
- Ability to reference a MagmaSession in the domain. Any reference
will always materialize to whatever session did the materialization.
- Some enhancements to MagmaMutatingProxy to better support
PointerFinder and Object Explorer tools.
- After adding a new MagmaCollection with indexes in one commit,
don't enumerate the collection again to build its indexes (omitting the
ones it already added). This is strictly a performance improvement for
a specific scenario.
- Corrected reference to Morph class to just its name, #Morph.
- Serialization optimization
- No longer opening repository just to determine files, because a
Magma repository now owns the entire directory.
Magma continues to be fully-supported, questions or issues are
More information about the Seaside