[Seaside] Scriptaculous backtracking

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Sat Jan 27 08:29:51 UTC 2007

> It may be stupid but I can't get a SUComponent to act with backtracking. The
> WACounter works perfectly fine but the SUCounterTest does not with me, even if I
> add the "self registerForBackTracking" line in the initialization.
> I was actually interested in having a backtrackable drag-and-drop.
> How could I do? Is it impossible to catch the states because of the
> inner-Javascript?

This is not possible with the back button... as Ajax stuff only update a
part of the page without full reloading (the url doesn't change). Maybe
an internal mechanism could be done but it seems hard to me and anyway,
it won't work with the back button...

stupid question: is it possible to change/modify the url dynamically ?

Cédrick