[Seaside] session usage inside model

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Wed Jul 4 17:26:15 UTC 2007

        I need to access the session from inside my model objects.
        I know that is not the best way but the workaround would
        be very difficult. My biggest problem with this approach
        is testability. I like to test my model without having to
        use SeasideTesting or anything else.
        Do you know an approach where I can provide a session
        even if I'm not in a seaside application. To be correct:
        I don't need the WASession but the Glorp session which
        is provided by a WASession. Is there any smalltalk way
        to solve such a thing.