[Seaside] Problem using ShoreRichEdit (ShoreComponents)

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 23:22:03 UTC 2007

Hi!
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but...
I'm using latest versions of seaside (2.8a1-kph.418), scriptaculous (lr.206)
and shorecomponents (3-pk.14)  from squeaksource.
I'm initializing the application just like the shore demos.
In a component very simple (i made it just for test, i put a ShoreRichEdit
in a form, and I getting this error in the browser: 'initRTE is not
defined'.
However, when i try the demos, they works fine.

¿Does anybody knows what i'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
Esteban

--