[Seaside] Seaside book

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:58:15 UTC 2007

Hi James, I agree with you 100% addressing all the versions of Smalltalk.
 However, I would save Gemstone/S for the database integration parts of the
book but Dolphin Smalltalk would added to the installation parts of the
book.  Anyway, in the outline that I proposed, I assumed that the
reader hadprogramming
proficiency but I added the "Introduction to Smalltalk" appendix for people
that do not.
It would be GREAT to incorporate something like this in the forthcoming
books on Seaside.

-Conrad