[Seaside] SeasideHosting problem with Css

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Wed Mar 7 10:39:41 UTC 2007

Hi,
   I confirm that there is no need for a '/seaside/' in the path as I
ran 'WADispatcher default setName: ''' in order to get rid of it. This
could be the problem though.
   My application is a role-playing game developped in seaside since 2
years now and is working very well on a unixshell virtual server and
localhost. I wanted to use seasideHosting to do some tests before
putting big updates on the production server. I didn't change anything
from my configuration. I fact I just uploaded my local development
image into seasidehosting.
   The problems are on the standard libraries and css of a seaside
application. I have another css but it should work the same as I
definied it from the config app in local.
   Before you ask, we plan on sending an email to present this game as
soon as the béta version is finished.

Florian