[Seaside] Call For Design for the Seaside web site

Samuel MORELLO samuel.morello at ouvanous.com
Wed Mar 14 16:51:40 UTC 2007

Hello Ramon and thanks for your comments.

Stephane had notice this error for Smalltalk.

I am not arrested on my proposal and my main motivation is to help to create
a design for the seaside website.
If this proposal doesn't fits the needs for this site i would be please to
make a new proposal, even if it is difficult to create something that is
convenient for everybody.

So examples are very usefull to have a representation of tastes of everyone.

To do something new, i need to know if the logo must stay the same as it is
today, can 'evolve' a little bit or can be a new one ?

For this design there was the use of a grid that use 4 columns.
I thinks it is really helpful to present something for the homepage.
The pages inside will only two columns with a bigger one at the left (first
3 columns) and a little one at the right.
Could we keep this idea ?
An excellent use of this is www.haveamint.com

One site i really like for colors and composition is www.simplebits.com

Thanks,

Samuel

On 3/14/07, Ramon Leon <ramon.leon at allresnet.com> wrote:

> > logos are
> > somewhere
> > >
> > > I have something along the attached file in mind. It is a
> > bit tricky
> > > to do on the existing template bitmap, but I guess one can
> > see how it
> > > is supposed to look like.
> > >
> > > Lukas
> > >

> > Heheheheh. It looks like "Seaside" brightens your whites and
> > keeps your colors from running, even in warm water!
>
> Glad I'm not the only one thinking that.  Also, how come no one has
> mentioned that it's Smalltalk, not SmallTalk, I hate that.  Not a big fan
> of
> the dark orange and blue, very harsh on my eyes.  I'd prefer the look of
> the
> current seaside site over this.  Regardless, thanks for the effort Samuel,
> have no design skills myself, so I'll shut up now.
>
> Ramon Leon
> http://onsmalltalk.com

Samuel