[Seaside] HIGH CPU - not frozen, but s...l....o....w seaside image

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Mar 19 12:49:22 UTC 2007

I guess, the UI is frozen and alt-. does not work anymore (or you run
headless)...

Then, I suggest to printAllStacks(), printCurrentStack() (or
similar), and do a backtrace with gdb when the image is in a bad
state. This should give you more datapoints.

Please keep us up to date or ask for more help if necessary.

Adrian

Btw., any unusual high memory consumption of such an image?