[Seaside] Summer of Code Project

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Mar 21 17:59:10 UTC 2007

I've been chewing over a problem that takes this a step further.  I am
already one image per user but there is a lot going on in the server image,
enough that it affects the performance of seaside.  I'm considering both a
seaside image and a user background processor image to bring back some
seaside performance.  I'm already background threading and trying to push
the threads as low as possible but I can't seem to bring back acceptable
performance.

I guess it is very dependent on how you use seaside.

Ron Teitelbaum