[Seaside] Re: Seaside and REST

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 22:46:28 UTC 2007

On 29 Mar 2007, at 22:36, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/blogbugfix
>
> In the earlier versions there was a confirmation dialog, that used a
> form and POST but this had to be replaced by a single get and a JS
> confirmation.

Can you explain a bit more about that (esp. JS)?  Is this related to
the protective measures people put in place post-GWA?

Also, do you direct the crawler in anyway?  Or just let it walk the
links?

I hadn't expected Google to index the urls with state keys but if you
look down at the bottom of the results it has actually done that.
You probably know that but I had imagined that Google didn't care so
much.

Cheers,

Mike