[Seaside] Re: SUSlider & SUPeriodical

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat May 5 11:28:14 UTC 2007

> Just out of curiosity ... how to I update several Elements based on
> Periodical updates? Let's say a slider at the top and an number at the
> bottom of a page?

Have a look at #evaluator and friends, search in the image and the
mailing list for senders of this message. The SUEvaluator allows to
inject scripts into an existing page. You can update multiple parts of
a page, modify the dom tree, trigger callbacks, effects, etc.

To trigger an SUEvaluator periodically use the #every: message to add
a decorator.

Cheers,
Lukas

--