[Seaside] Magritte CSS

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:56:35 UTC 2007

All right...
So in the first case you mention, I could use something like:

(MAStringDescription ...... )
    attributes addClass: 'myStringClass';

I will try that later today.
Lukas, the usage of these 3 methods of customization you mention, are
only a matter of taste or is there a suggested context for each.
Do you have brief examples you could send us?
Thanks.

r.