[Seaside] Use of #delegate w/ WADelegation or WADecorator

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed May 9 05:43:24 UTC 2007

Hi all..

I'm toying around w/ using decorators in the latest (vw) Seaside 2.7 (as
of a few days ago) and in trying to plug into a new decorator I tried
writing, I find that the #delegate instance variable is not set so that
causes a DNU trying to call #nextPresentersDo: after I use
#addDecoration: for the decorator in question..  For regular
delegates/decorations, how is that variable set.. I've been staring at
code for the past several hours and I'm afraid I just don't see who's
setting it in some of the examples..  I was looking at some of the code
in Scriptaculous as well but nothing is jumping out at me..