[Seaside] CSS dynamically manipulated

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:21:46 UTC 2007

> Right, but when visual posibilities has a big combinatorial then you can use
> the states and the dinamyc css classes's values as multiplication factors.
> This is not so crazy, take 6 font sizes by 6 colors, that's 36 you can still
> using static css, but that goes to 216 if you allow the user to choose also
> between 6 fonts.

Ok, I understand. Isn't this what the style attribute is ment for?

For example when you let the users freely customize the background
color of the page you can add a style attribute to the body tag
overriding the default value of the CSS. In a commercial project I do
this for font-sizes, in this particular case even with JavaScript
support to avoid an unnecessary page reload when switching.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch