[Seaside] Re: YUI

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Nov 1 14:35:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

	I remember one time I was interested in the results that the Dojo
Toolkit achieved. Now I see it's demos barely running well even with the
support from IBM they seems to get.

	I agree with Lukas and I'm experimenting that Prototype is a good
choice. Also remember that Prototipe is a product from a affine community, a
community that is technologically very near this one.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre