[Seaside] Re: gemstone / appliance / ISP options

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 01:05:39 UTC 2007

RE: [Seaside] gemstone / appliance / ISP optionsTrying out, perhaps
eventually commercial. I was hoping one of the (VPS) Virtual Private Host
options that most web hosting providers offer would suffice.

Does one need a 64-bit machine to do development work? Linux?

Sorry if this seems a bit disconnected, I did find a good summary anywhere.

Sophie