[Seaside] Truly Opaque URLs

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Nov 30 17:45:50 UTC 2007

:P ugh..  Yeah, theys are even ugliers.

It's true that common *not yet used to rich web apps* user is just not used
to the fact that he/she don't have to bookmark nor type url's (beside a
domain) because there is no need to. But that will happen to he/she with all
new technologies not only Seaside.

	I was interpretating that Jimmie had achieved no strage urls in
Seaside. Let's concentrate again on real value.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre

LXX86/ref=
> pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1196443532&sr=8-1
>
> Or eBay's?
>
> http://search.product.ebay.com/Mass-Effect_UPC_605433010413_W0
QQfifptsZ1