[Seaside] ShoreComponents and resources

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Oct 4 18:32:12 UTC 2007

Wow man look at this email. I was giving it for lost and it still managed to
reach the list for more than a month! I it comes from another system than
the solar would be comprehensible but..  so long

Anyway.. about the matter I manage libraries totally out of the image now.
It's cheaper

Sebastian Sastre

  _____