[Seaside] Need to start a new project - what do I grab?

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 10:03:50 UTC 2007

2007/10/11, Todd Blanchard <tblanchard at mac.com>:
> I need to be able to make images (custom graphs) and serve them,

How do you make them, Morphs?

> need
> fast persistent storage of largeish (but simple) datasets,

Already anything in mind?

> ability to
> do web services as a client (data aggregator).  I don't need
> internationalization.  Don't need magritte.  Just basic seaside I think.

I was more talking about the image. Do you want stuff like shout and
ecomplection? Would you mind loading it yourself? Would you mind if
some package you don't actually need like for example RoelTyper comes
preinstalled and would you rather install it yourself if you need it?

Cheers
Philippe