[Seaside] #updateRoot: and "if ie6 do:"

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 09:38:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am sending to super, I neglected to add to my example.

Yes, it does display (in all browsers of course) if I use outside of if
ie6 do block, with or without the semi colon.

However, if I use

aRoot if ie6; do: [
  aRoot stylesheet contents: 'body { margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; }'
]

it works (I also added background-color: #000; to test.)

:)

John