[Seaside] YUI

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Oct 29 19:42:37 UTC 2007

I was the one originally starting the YUI integration work that came out
of the internal project, but never really had the time to push it, so
the code eventually all ended up being rolled together with the rest of
our base and is therefore not easily extractable.

One thing I would like to mention, however, is that you shouldn't be
discounting the level and quality of Scriptaculous integration work that
Lukas had already done. The same level of expressiveness would take a
lot of essentially duplicated effort, so perhaps you could consider
working on adding support for parts that Scriptaculous does not provide
on its own?

Cheers!

-Boris

--