[Seaside] VW7.5 - Unhandled exception: Referent Inaccessible

dirk newbold dirkdirk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 07:53:35 UTC 2007

[Newbie]

Hi all VW/Smalltalk Users,

I have just uploaded VW7.5 and load in my old image (coincidentally at the
same time I started using Scriptaclous) now I'm am getting the following
error:

Unhandled exception: Referent Inaccessible
   VisualWave.WebSiteFile>>secureAbsoluteFilename
    VisualWave.WebSiteFile>>homeDirectory
    VisualWave.WebSiteFile>>filename
    VisualWave.WebSiteFile>>canServeFile
   optimized [] in VisualWa...File>>HandleFileRequested

I've reload VW7.5 numerous times. Is my original image corrupted?

Any help or link for VW discussion list would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Dirk