[Seaside] Seaside.st - expiring problem

cbeler at enit.fr cbeler at enit.fr
Wed Sep 12 17:56:38 UTC 2007

Philippe Marschall a écrit :
> 2007/9/12, Cédrick Béler <cbeler at enit.fr>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When a page expire, and if a link is cliked then I get a Kom error page
>> saying:
>>

>>   Error: "/seaside/seaside" not found.
>>

>> As, it's mainly pages, is it possible to access the right page (the
>> clicked one) even if the session has expired ?
>
> Yeah, that should be the default behavior. What version of Seaside are
> you using?

sorry, I was not clear... I noticed this on the official seaside web site:
seaside.st... wich is Pier based...

also, I think error in the url should bring back to the home page and not
display the "Kom" error page... Now, for instance, typing the url
http://www.seaside.st/ert gives the page: "Error: "/seaside/ert" not
found."

Cédrick