[Seaside] Seaside.st - expiring problem

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:02:40 UTC 2007

> sorry, I was not clear... I noticed this on the official seaside web site:
> seaside.st... wich is Pier based...
>
> also, I think error in the url should bring back to the home page and not
> display the "Kom" error page... Now, for instance, typing the url
> http://www.seaside.st/ert gives the page: "Error: "/seaside/ert" not
> found."

This is Pier, not Kom. See PRPierMain>>#notFound:. Creating a subclass
you can easily show a different error message or redirect the user to
the home-page. See for example in the security package
PUPierMain>>#forbidden: displaying a login dialog in case the user is
not allowed to access the page.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli