[Seaside] Not able to upload [a Seaside.WAFile] through onClick

Andrius Paulavicius apaulavicius at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:56:37 UTC 2007

I just do something like:

    html iframe name: 'fileupload';
    html form
        attributeAt: 'target' put: 'fileupload';
        multipart;
        with: [
            html fileUpload callback: [:f | file := f].
            html submitButton
            onClick: (html evaluator callback:  [:script |
                self validateFile.
                self updateErrorMesage: script]);
        text: 'upload'].

I hide the iframe by setting its style to
    height: 0;
    width: 0;
    border-style: none;

doe's uploading without refreshing the rest of the page and seems to work
in both firefox and ie