[Seaside] SU Lightbox and GLORP

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Wed Sep 26 15:07:03 UTC 2007

> Okay, with Lukas' help, I've learned that my Squeak image
> (squeak-web-118) as downloaded from Damien Cassou's website
> was corrupted somehow. At his recommendation, I've avoided
> the "developer image" and started from scratch with a fresh
> Squeak 3.9 image. I've installed Seaside 2.8a.
>
> #confirm: now works fine with lightbox. I'm a happy camper.
> Well, almost.
> Now that I'm no longer using the developer image, I miss not
> having the "refactoring browser" or color coding or
> eCompletion. I don't know where to get (or how to install)
> these things.
>
> Regards,
> Richard

Try Damien's squeak-dev image rather than squeak-web, and load Seaside
yourself from package universe.  If not, then just install the tools you
want from Squeak Map, Shout is the color coding, and you can find the
Refactoring Browser and eCompletion there as well.  Try always keeping a
clean image to start from so should something like this happen, you already
have a clean fully loaded image to clone.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com