[Seaside] NiftyCornersCube (typo corrected)

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 15:34:44 UTC 2008

> You can found it in squeaksource.com as jQuery project. You can also use
> installer for this:
> 	(Installer monticello http: 'www.squeaksource.com/jQuery' user: ''
> password: '')
> 		install: 'jQuery';
> 		install: 'SUExtensions';   "this are mine extensions to
> scriptaculous I think they are required"
> 		install: 'CurvyCorners';
> 		yourself.

Installer has a number of preconfigured urls.. this could be re-written as:

Installer squeaksource project: 'jQuery';
    install: 'jQuery;
    install: 'SUExtensions';
    install: 'CurvyCorners';

What are the SUExtensions required for? jQuery, or CurvyCorners?

I have added this into the Sake/Packages - Web Development - category

Installer install: 'Packages'.
Installer sake addPackage: 'jQuery-CurvyCorners; install

    self name: 'jQuery-CurvyCorners'.
    info category: 'Web Development'.
    info description:
'CurvyCornersCube Javascript library for use with Seaside, uses jQuery
    info maintainer: 'Sebastian Sastre <ssastre at seaswork.com>'.
    info homepage: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/jQuery.html'.

    info version: '6+'.

    self provides: #().

    self dependsOn: #('Seaside' 'jQuery').

    self load: [
        Installer squeaksource project:'jQuery' ; install: 'CurvyCorners'.

    self unloadDependsOn: { self taskUnloadDependants }.
    self unload: [
        Installer unload: 'CurvyCorners'.