[Seaside] seaside testing in vw 7.6?

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:18:38 UTC 2008

Hi Liliana,

There are two ports of Seaside in VW, the old one from me and the
supported one from Cincom.

SeasideTesting is only available for the old port. The old port is
available in the public repository
as SeasideForWebToolkit (2.8a1.518.0,mbany) or (2.7b1.23.0,mbany).
Since you have VW 7.6
you can also load SeasideForWebToolKit from parcels that are
identical to the public repository
versions.
The parcels for Seaside 2.7 are located in /Contributed/Seaside2.7.
The parcels for Seaside 2.8
are located in /Contributed/Seaside2.7/Preview.

If you prefer to use the supported port of Seaside, then
SeasideTesting should not be loaded.
You may want to try Seaside-SUnitToo instead.

HTH,
Michel.