[Seaside] Integrating Images on a website. Don't want to use Apache or WAFileLibrary.

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 15:05:34 UTC 2008

And to Torsten's point of having a VM and OS on one flash drive, because of
Squeak's amazing portability I don't need the OS, only the Seaside image,
Squeak VM and the files I am serving. This was the promise that Java failed
to keep. With *any* other web framework and I would have to consider the
underlying platform. Here I can move my website from Mac's to all recent
flavors of Windows and Linux's and have it work identically without
configuration. Beautiful!

Deech