[Seaside] Integrating Images on a website. Don't want to use Apache or WAFileLibrary.

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:49:44 UTC 2008

I appreciate all the input. I have implemented my website using Kom as a
file server and HTTP server on a 2GB flash drive. So far its working great!
All I have to do is plug in the drive, double-click the executable and
reconfigure my LAN router to point to the new PC. All my PC's have a minimum
amount of memory (512) and CPU (1 GHz) and are dedicated to the website.
Based on some very rough tests it seems like I can have between 50 and a 100
people using the site before a noticeable slowdown of the server.

Deech